Savoy Truffle only uses top quality water based stains for its furniture. The colour stains that we use reflect the look and feel of the furniture.
We are pleased to offer a variety of colour options and also combinations of the colours.
The photos below are a very good comparison to how the colours actually look in daylight.
I use the same quality grade type of Pine for all of my products.
Wood is a natural product therefore you will have unique knots, grain, textures, contrasts in the wood etc. Every piece of timber is individual. That is the beauty of a natural, rustic style product :-)
Some of the colour stains are priced differently please always ask for a quote.
1. Rustic Grey - a clean, contemporary grey/brown colour. Neutral.
2. Limed White - a bright, clean, airy white. Beachey, modern.
3. Walnut - a red/brown stain which shows the contrast in the grain beautifully.
4. Turquoise Wash - a clean, bright, happy Ocean Beach theme colour.
5. Hot Chocolate - a warm, brown, yummy chocolate colour.
6. Triple Black - a contemporary, striking, rich black. Looks great with some colourful accessories. Priced differently please ask for a quote.
7. Jarrah - more red than brown and a very strong colour. Bold and intense.
8. Maple - a yellow/brown, very autumnal and classic.
9. Rustic Grey and Limed White - a classical combination. Clean and fresh. Neutral.
10. Tiramisu trio of colours. Limed White Wash, Rustic Grey and my Coco Black.
11. Four colour combination showing Limed White Wash, Rustic Grey, Coco Black and Maple.
12. Double Funky Gibbon (on table top). A rich browny/clay earth tone. Very striking when combined with Double Limed White wash.
13. Double Cashew. This is a very light, very natural colour. A few shades deeper than the raw Pine that I use. Looks lovely with my Double Limed White Wash.
14. Smoked Hickory. A tad darker than Double Cashew and with a subtle hint of smokiness. This colour gives an older appearance to the wood.
15. Heritage Blue. This is a gorgeous colour wash reminiscent of the blue grey coloured walls popular in 19th Century homes. It has a very matt finish. Looks amazing when paired up with white accessories and a white background.
16. Coco Black. This is a beautiful dark brown/black. Much more subtle than my Black. A very elegant colour especially when coupled with my Double Limed White Wash.